Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hair Stylist in San Diego (Mission Valley)

Becca hooked it up on my hair for years, ever since she graduated stylist school in Sac. And then she left me (and San Diego) for NorCal. But instead of abandoning me, she referred me to our good friend Misty Stephens, whom I love! Cut, color, conditioning and styling - I go to Misty for it all and she's fantastic. I trust her with what I ask for, I feel totally comfortable in her chair, and she's worth every penny.

Check her out at re:vive salon and spa in mission/fashion valley. Ask for a glass of wine while you're there (or coffee or water if you prefer). And tell her I said hello.

Revive Salon & Spa
1425 Frazee Road
San Diego, CA 92108
619.293.7233

http://www.revivesalonandspa.com/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...