Friday, June 20, 2008

Black Eyeliner

I don't know about other girls out there, but I feel like I've tried out my fair share of black eyeliners. The regular pencil never lasts and ends up looking more gray than black. I suck at liquid liner and can never ever get it to look right. The kohl pencils are better but end up smudging all over the place if I even think about perspiring. My dilemma is that I love black eyeliner. I know I'm supposed to wear brown in the daytime, and it suits my skin tone better, blah blah blah. I like what I like.

So last time I was in MAC I started to explain my drama, but before I could finish, the girl whipped out what looked to be a mechanical pencil. She said it's simple to draw on, like a pencil, but it goes on smooth and stays put, like a liquid. I figured, what the hell, might as well give one more product a try.

Bottom line, I love it. I'm able to draw a thin smooth line on the first try and it stays put for hours. If you've had any of my same problems above, it's worth a try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...