Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hair Stylist in San Diego (Pacific Beach)

I will say right up front that I am super picky when it comes to my hair. My best friend is a stylist and has been doing my hair for as long as I can remember. When she moved up north last year I needed to find a new stylist, so I started going to Misty, whom I love. But its hard for me to schedule going to Mission Valley, so I needed to find someone in PB or downtown. Imagine my dread. I even let my roots grow out for a while, I was so nervous to try someone new.

And then I met Candice.

She brought me into Split Ends and I swear I will never leave. Candice and her assistants did such a great job on my cut and highlights! It was exactly what I pictured in my mind and I have gotten a zillion compliments since. The price was right too; actually cheaper than other places around town. They even hook you up if you're a first time customer. Excellent personal attention to each customer, even though they're super busy. Oh, and there's a parking lot in back if you need, or a bike rack out front which is great.

I LOVE these girls!!

Split Ends Hair Salon
1415 Garnet Avenue

San Diego, CA 92109
(858) 270-6500
www.salonsplitends.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...