Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween 2009

Yes, I'm a little behind on this post, but I talked so much about Halloween leading up to it, I feel a final post is in order. Our Swarm of Killer Bees costumes came out pretty well I think. We got loads of comments and smiles and high-fives and all that.

This is me, still in the get-ready process







Here I've got my full killer vampire makeup done, but we couldn't get the fangs to stay on our teeth, so I went without them. This is my friend Cara, such a cute little gypsy!

The Swarm. Or 4 out of 5 at least. Somehow I don't have any pix with our 5th bee in them, Maritza.

 
Playing with all the fake weapons. I love dress-up! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. Now time for Thanksgiving planning!!

1 comment:

RedBarcaHall said...

You should have stolen the one from facebook with Ritz in it. That's what I'm having to do since my computer is broken...thank goodness it was insured!
This weekend was such a blast

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...