Monday, November 16, 2009

Where have I been?!

It's been about a month since I've been on good ole blogger and boy do I miss it. I'm soooo behind on reading all my fav blogs and updating my own. Why, you ask? Well, as if life weren't stressful enough, I've had some pretty major things happen in the last month. In one month! Here's what I've been up to:
  • Closed on our first home
  • Moved out of old apt and into new condo
  • Boyfriend and brother get flu at same time for about a week and a half
  • Work in Oakland for 2 days
  • My 28th Birthday - work in Oakland again all day
  • Boyfriend gets promotion and moves buildings
  • Halloween, 2 buddies in town, super fun
  • Wedding in TN for 6 days
  • Buy the wrong sized W/D and have to return it to Home Depot in my SUV
  • Wedding in VA for 8 days
  • Grandfather passes away in GA
  • Dont catch my connecting flight home from VA to ATL to SD & instead rent a car in ATL to drive to Augusta to be with family for 4 days
  • Grandfather's full military funeral and burial service
  • Drive back to ATL, fly from ATL to SD on Saturday
  • Buy & install new garbage disposal so that I can use kitchen sink on Sunday
  • I get a new office closer to home & move myself in 1 day (Monday)
Umm yeah, I think that's about it...and this was literally in 30 days time. I'm amazed that I haven't pulled my hair out or gotten sick...yet :^) Looking forward to things calming back down and getting back to my blog, facebook, and twitter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...