Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu

Tomorrow my little family (me, boyfriend, brother) will be having lunch at our new condo to celebrate Thanksgiving. (My dad is at home in Sacramento & my mum is in Georgia taking care of my grandmother, but usually they come down to SD). Here's what we've planned for our menu:
  • Rotisserie Chicken - Pre-made from the grocery story (We started this genius tradition last year)
  • Mac n Cheese - Homemade in the SlowCooker (it's my first time, so if it turns out well I'll post the recipe)
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Mashed Potatoes & Gravy - From KFC. Oh yes, they're the best
  • Pear & apple slices
  • Stuffing - Just the easy peasy box kind
  • Mimosas
My mouth is watering just thinking of the yumminess. And my favorite part is that I won't spend all day slaving in the kitchen, but spending it with my favorite boys.

1 comment:

Ondine said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm! I'd love to be in American for thanksgiving one day and experience it all..including the delicious food!
Have a lovely day

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...