Thursday, June 19, 2008

Goodreads

I'm all over the Netflix thing and love it love it love it. A few days ago my girl Dodds sent me an invite for a website I've never heard of, Goodreads. Checked it out and I must say, I'm surprised this is the first time I've been on. Better late than never I suppose. You can search books and add to your book list under Read, Currently Reading, or To Read. It's amazing for me because it helps me track those books I've been meaning to read and forget about. I'm also able to get some good recommendations from those on my friends list.

What I'm waiting for is the option for them to mail that ish to my door, just like Netflix.

If you like to read at all, check it out.

http://www.goodreads.com/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...