Sunday, October 4, 2009

10/3 = FOUR weeks until Halloween

I'm really focused on being fit for Halloween, exercising a lot and eating healthy, I even buy a personal trainer to help with meal plans and workouts. Sooo of course my body decides this is the perfect time to get a kidney stone, which means exercising is nixed until its gone. And its not gone yet. Really bummed about that, buuut we still have 4 weeks left (a whole month!) so I hope to be able to get back on track soon. Time to start shopping and planning!



Good thing is that I haven't really gone off track, weight wise. I'm still dropping lbs just by the diet change and water intake, so at least that's a positive. Still, looking forward to getting back on the treadmill. Had a phone chat with my girl E tonight, she's coming down to stay with me Halloween weekend, and I'm excited!! We decided we'd have a co-ed group costume this year and we're going to be a Swarm of Killer Bees. AHAha so Funnn.


Here is E's costume, I think its perfect for her.


 

Our friend Ritz got the costume below, which is so great b/c someday she can also be a ladybug :^)




I was going to buy mine online tonight, but after talking to E, I'm going to go shopping and try some on tomorrow. So far I like the 2 below the best for me.
 
 


Still need to find a bee costume for the boys (boyfriend & his friend from VA), then add all our blood and weapons to make the 'killer' part. I'm going with the vampire teeth and blood since this is the season of Twilight and TrueBlood.


Anyone else have their costumes planned this early? I LOVE dress-up!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...