Friday, October 2, 2009

Flu Schmu

I've had a fever and body aches all week, but not really any other symptoms (thank goodness!). I get chills here and there, I'm still cold when all bundled up, but thats pretty much it. Stayed home from work yesterday to try and get rid of this thing, but my fever still didn't break. Grr!! I just want to be rid of this thing - Oct is seriously too busy for me to be sick.

I've increased my water intake to try and flush it out. Staying as warm as possible, and sleeping or resting all the time. I still have an appetite, which is good, but I don't think I've been getting all my daily calories. It's weird b/c I'm hungry, but then I get nauseous after I eat or drink water. But I'll take it since I'm not actually throwing up!

Pretty bummed since the last time I exercised was Monday, but I think I'm still on track for my H4H and FitBitch goals...we'll find out on review day tomorrow. I am soooo over being sick and definitely ready to start working out as soon as my fever breaks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...