Last week was my first full week of super intense fitness mode. I was really excited, motivated, and determined and I think my actions showed this. So while I've been tracking my 'FitBitch' mission for 16 weeks now, last week was the most work I've done. Mostly because I'm determined to be Hot4Halloween this year.
Week16: X-5 which means I lost another pound from last week!!
Here's all the exercise I did from last week:
- Netflix DVD - Self: Slim and Sleek, Fast! - 30minutes
- 24 Hour Fitness - Sit Down Bike - 45minutes
- 24 Hour Fitness - Ab100 Abench - 100 crunches
- 24 Hour Fitness - Turbo Kick Box class - 60minutes
- 24 Hour Fitness - Yoga Vinyasa class - 60minutes
- 24 Hour Fitness -Treadmill - 18minutes
Makes me exhausted just looking at the list right now. I will say that it's been hard work, I know that, but the happiness is in the results. It's important to stay motivated and stick with it b/c changing your lifestyle does not happen overnight. I know this. It's still hard. And today I have no motivation and would prefer to sit on the couch. But my desire to be fit is stronger than my laziness, so I will be doing my FitOrbit workout today. Like the little engine that could: I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!
Who's with me??