Thursday, August 6, 2009

Goals for 2009

I'm definitely not one for New Years resolutions, but this year boyfriend and I actually did write down our goals for 2009 in the hopes of sticking to them. I'm going way out of my comfort zone here by posting this, but I'm doing so in the hopes of keeping myself accountable. This way, when/if I slack off, I'll be embarrassed into motivation. And considering that summer is almost over...maybe this will kick me into gear.

MUST Goals:
  • Pay off all credit card debt by 05/31/2009 - This was done on target, early actually, but then I've added some more since then so I'm starting from scratch for year end.
  • Lose 8 lbs by 05/31/2009 - This did not happen :^( But I have lost 3 lbs, so its a start. Only 10 lbs total to go by year end.
  • Have $5k in savings by 12/31/2009 - Long, bad story b/c I screwed this up on my part. But basically starting from scratch on this one.

HOPE Goals:
  • Lose an additional 5 lbs by 12/31/2009
  • Have a visible six pack (this one makes me giggle, but I AM serious!)
  • Plan and have money allocated for a 2010 Europe trip by 12/31/2009
  • Be kidney stone free this year - I do have a stone, and have had it for quite some time now, but technically this one is still met b/c I haven't passed any stones this year.
  • Have $20k liquid available for a house down payment

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...