Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Locks are Lacking

I would like to think that I take good care of my hair, but in reviewing its quality lately, I might have to re-think that statement. Seemingly out of no where, my hair is broken, damaged, dry, uncooperative and an all around hot mess. I can’t figure it out.

Yes, I have always bleached my hair. Yes, my hair grows quickly and therefore I typically have appointments every 5 weeks. So that really shouldn’t have too much of an affect. I use my KPak deep conditioner once a week, I avoid heat as much as possible, and I drink my water. What gives?!

I typically use a different shampoo each wash, just to mix it up so that my hair doesn’t get used to one and in essence stops being as effective. Right now my shampoos are Organix Moisturizing Coconut Milk, John Freida Sheer Blonde, Aveda Damage Remedy, & Head and Shoulders.






My daily conditioners are Matrix Sleek Look or Aveda Blue Malva, and then weekly I use the Joico K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor which I typically leave in overnight.

Perhaps my hair needs different/better products? What am I doing wrong?

Must.Find.Out. Before all my hair breaks off and I’m bald like the eagle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...