Monday, October 25, 2010

August 29, 2010: Mission: FitBitch: Week 3

I'm seriously slacking on my running goal, but I am keeping to my food and water goals, so that's something. I only ran 3 miles this week, out of my planned 8 miles, but work has been busy so I'm glad I at least got that in.
And it turns out that sticking to my food goals is the most important, because I still LOST 2 POUNDS this week! Which actually means that I'm at the top of my goal weight variance. To be at the bottom of my goal weight variance, I just need to lose 3 more pounds. Pretty sure I can make that happen if I keep disciplined. It's hard, but totally worth it. 

Now to find the motivation to actually run 8 miles per week...

photo from Google images

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...