Monday, October 25, 2010

August 31, 2010: Mission: FitBitch: Week 4

Week 4 Progress (August 22 - August 28):

This week I traveled for work 3 days, which makes it quite difficult to stick to my food plan. There isn't a lot of fresh food available in downtown Oakland, but I tried my best.  For the most part I was actually able to keep to my calorie and water goals, and I even ran 2 miles in the hotel gym.

Part of the reason this trip was better for me was that we had dinner at this restaurant called Bocanova, in Jack London Square in Oakland. Pan-American Kitchen, great vibe and seriously professional staff. It's actually just now having it's one year anniversary and I would definitely recommend it if you're in the area.


Overall I ran just under 4 miles this week, so that's a little more than last week, but not quite up to my goal of 8 miles. I dropped some pounds by the end of the week, but my week's average is still the same as last week, so technically I didn't lose any this week.  Next week I'll be able to get back to my regular food ingredients and will run more than 4 miles.

photo from SFGate.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...