Monday, October 25, 2010

August 31, 2010: Today's iPod Playlist for The Gym

Just about the only thing that keeps me focused while running is music.  If I don't have music blasting in my ears, I start thinking about other things I need to do and get bored or antsy to start something else. 

So here's what I listened to today on the treadmill (on shuffle from my "FitBitch" playlist).

The Rolling Stones, Paint It Black
Metallica, For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Pussycat Dolls, When I Grow Up
50 Cent, In da Club
Fat Joe, Ha Ha Slow Down
Pitbull, Go Girl
Jimi Hendrix, Purple Haze
Kelis, Bossy

Total of 36 minutes / 4.1 kilometers

Now to just find out how to convert km into miles...I do know that One Mile = 1.609 kilometers. ...2.55 miles!


from Google images

1 comment:

Rowdy said...

that is a good playlist!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...