Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Portland, Oregon

I've never been to Portland, but have the opportunity to spend 3 days here working. Unfortunately it's all scheduled out for work, but I will have the chance to snatch a dinner at the waterfront...or so I hope. Today is my first day here and BossLady and I were so tired that we ate across the street from the hotel (instead of our planned waterfront restaurant) and went straight to our rooms.
We had a fabulous dinner at the Oswego Grill in Lake Oswego, OR. I had the roasted chicken, grilled asparagus, and a glass of Pinot Noir. Can you believe it, I stuck to my meal plan?! I'm so proud of myself! I even had a turkey club sandwich from Applebee's for lunch and squeezed in my Americano with breakfast. I was spot on for my planned calorie intake for today, I'm so excited.
Now I'm laying in bed watching Episode 3 of The Biggest Loser (LOVE this show) and in 15 minutes when its over I'm going down to the treadmill for a run. Super stoked on a good healthy day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

High five for a healthy day! Go you :) Its easier after a little while of trying to stick to a good routine eh? Its always the getting started for me thats the hardest. Good on ya for staying motivated! xx

WaitersWorld - Waiters of the Lost Art said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with Oswego Grill! I just started working there and just love the place. Great peers and wonderful guests... just like you! We look forward to serving you and your associates on your return visit to Portland, OR!
Paul - http://www.theoswegogrill.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...