Friday, September 18, 2009

I get to use my passport!!

That's right folks, the passport I obtained 2 years ago is finally going to be put to use. For those that don't know, I'm a California girl born and raised. Until a few years ago (when I meant my amazing loverface boyfriend) I really didn't get out much. And by 'much' I mean never. I never left San Diego. Not that it isn't gorgeous and sunny and wonderful, but I always fancied myself a world traveler. Three or so years ago I started out 'small' (Vegas, Oakland, Virginia, New York, Seattle, DC - all places I had never been before) but now its time to go BIG!!

I hereby announce that I plan to go to Europe in August 2010 and my main 3 cities will be Dublin, Paris, and Prague. In the next year I will attempt to learn some basic French so that I don't have to be the dumb American tourist who only speaks English.

Yay me!!!


 
 


au revoir

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...