Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today's iPod playlist for the gym

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, having loud thumping music in my ears whilst working out is a must. I'm usually looking for new music to inspire me to work harder and like to look at what other peeps have on their gym playlists. You never know what you'll find. Here's some of my go-to winners from this week:

* Beep – The Pussycat Dolls
* Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas
* Culo – Pitbull
* Don’t Cha – The Pussycat Dolls
* Go Girl – Pitbull
* I Kissed a Girl – Katy Perry
* I Wear My Stunna Shades – Federation
* I Would Walk 500 Miles – Less Than Jake
* Maneater – Nelly Furtado
* Not a Stain On Me – Big Tuck & Fat Bastard
* Poison – Bel Biv DeVoe
* The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
* You’re a Jerk – New Boyz

What do you listen to while working out?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...